Thursday 2 September 2010

Aren't there enough blogs already?

Every once in a while, I think about something that I want to blog about but I'm not sure if it would be quite appropriate or interesting or whether I would be revealing too much of myself. I figured that if I start a blog that is 100% about me and my thoughts, people know that they might read something that they disagree with, but hopefully respect my point of view. My thoughts might be amusing or embarrassing, but I know my friends know me well enough to laugh with me and not at me. I might share something in a way that sounds like I'm bragging and there might be times that I am, but everyone needs a chance to have their "moment of glory" every once in a while. I will share some of my trials and hardships because writing them down can be therapeutic. I hope I can help to uplift others and inspire them every once a while because I read many blogs that have that effect on me.

So eeviandtroy.blogspot.com will be about my beautiful and growing family so if all you want is updates on the family and the ever so adorable pictures of Saku, that will continue to be the place for you.

Maybe no one will actually even keep reading my blog and that is OK. Keeping a journal seems too difficult, so this will be a substitute for the traditional paper and pen approach.

No comments: